Oregon, Wisconsin

I spent $1,600 on a stainless steel Viking dishwasher that I thought would be worth the extra money and was very wrong.It broke down several times, sensors, motherboard, water leaks, etc.

and Viking wouldn't stand behind it. So I removed it and bought a Maytag that's been working great, cost half as much, and is even quieter than the Viking. And to top it off, I just got a recall from Viking that their dishwashers have been starting fires. Their own letter says over 21 fires have been reported.

Thank God I got rid of that POS dishwasher already.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of product support. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of viking dishwasher and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1600. Viking Corp needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned viking dishwasher in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Viking Corp.

Comments