I spent over $12,000 for a Viking Stove and Hood with the ventilation system. I had lakes Appliances in Mt HOlly NJ service my oven several times, last time my blower motor went, they had ordered me a new one under warranty, but when the motor came in it is the wrong one.

Now it is out of warranty and Lakes Appliances and Carl Scheidel in North Jersey who is the distributor wont give me the right one because it is now out of warranty. The motor they sent me is still new in the box. I called Viking and Scheidel and they put me on hold for over 30 minutes hoping I guess will hang up. I spoke with Kathy at Carl Scheidel who was very rude and wouldnt even try to help me.

I called back Viking and spoke with Amber @ Ext 1617 and Jennifer at Ext 2054, left over 8 messages for both no one will call me back from Viking their # is 888-845-4641 I cannot believe that a company like this treats their customer this way. I would have done better going to Sears. I will not go away, I plan on filing in small claims court claim against both Lakes Appliances as well as Carl Scheidel who is the distributor in North Jersey.

It will cost them time and money to answer for the way they treat customers.

Comments